Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1

Whatever is warm & inspiring,
Whatever means most to you,
Whatever makes you smile & brings you joy that's what I wish for U!

Have a great Weekend.

2

A smile is a curve,
That sets everything straight.
And wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots,
And receive a lots 4 days 2 come.

3

# Agar aapko bura na lage,
Mood bhi theek ho,
Time bhi paas ho,
Thora Ehsaas ho to,
Sab kaam chor k,
Agar dil manay to,
to
1
Smile ho jaye.

4

# Smile a while and while you smile,
smile another smile and soon there will be miles
and miles of smile just because you smiled,
i wish your day is full of SMILE.

5

# I hide my tears when i say your name,
But the pain in my heart is still the same.

Though i smile and seem carefree theres no one who misses u more than me!!


6

# Don't cry because it's over,

Smile because it happend.



7

# Looking back on all these years,
All the smiles and all the tears,
I never want these memories to fade.

8

# You do not know the effect you have on me,

Because every time I see you my heart begins to smile.


9

Wen u smile the world smiles with u.
Wen ur down people will rally behind u.
But wen u fart u r alone coz people will never stand by u!




No comments:

Post a Comment